Custom Pool Enclosures in NJ & NY
Enjoy your pool year-round with
Custom, Climate-Controlled, UV-Blocking Enclosures
Why Get a Pool Enclosure in NY or NJ?
You don’t have to wait for summer just to enjoy one of the best features of your house. New York and New Jersey have a lot of great things to offer, but let’s be honest, no one moves here for the weather. You bought a house with a pool or added one yourself, because you love the thought of waking up and going for a swim or having the kids come and play any time. Don’t let the weather or the seasons keep you from enjoying your pool to the fullest!
Our Custom Pool Enclosure Offer:
- Year-round enjoyment of your pool
- A temperature-controlled environment, with heating and cooling
- Protection from cancer-causing UV rays
- A way to keep out pests, animals, dirt and rain
Unlimited Design Options to Match Your Home and Tastes
All of NY NJ Sunrooms and Additions’ pool enclosures are custom built to look and feel like they were always supposed to be there, while giving you the flexibility to enjoy your pool your way!
- Studio and Gable roofs that work with the architectural design of your home.
- Glass roofs and skylights
- Siding and outside finishes that perfectly match the look of your house.
- Leading thermal insulation technology in the walls, floors and windows, to keep your heating and cooling costs low.
- Seamless interior finishes that are indistinguishable to your guests.
- Electric wiring, custom floor tiling, heating, cooling, more options available!
Enjoy Your Pool Year-Round, with a New Enclosure
What Our Customers Say
The experience working with [NY NJ Sunrooms and Additions] was excellent. Very professional and reliable. Completed the job within the timeline.
Angela R., Yonkers, NY
Sunroom Review (via Homeadvisor.com)
I am very happy that we used [NY NJ Sunrooms and Additions] to build our pool enclosure. If you want to be worry-free before, during and after construction, use [NY NJ Sunrooms and Additions].
Paul S., Woodmere, NY
Pool Enclosure (via Homeadvisor.com)